UKFA are members of the Hong Kong Junior Football League ”HKJFL” and the Hong Kong Football Association ”HKFA”. We have a U7, U8, U9, U10 & U11 teams.
- You must be selected by our Director of Coaching to join each teams Elite squad training.
- Team training is for players who are committed to becoming the best player they can be. You will be committed for a full season (we cannot accept players who cannot commit to regular training and matches). Once registered you can only play for UKFA that season in the HKJFL.
- All players are expected to attend a minimum of 2 training sessions per week (1 team training session and 1 age specific session). Ideally we want you to train as much as possible.
- If you are selected to join team training this doesn’t mean you will automatically be in the team each time a match is played. You have to earn the right to be selected.
- Players for each match will be selected by the head coach. Selection will be based on a few criteria such as commitment / attendance, effort and attitude in training and matches, ability, skill and availability on the day.
- It is the parents / guardians responsibiity to ensure players arrive to the correct location, at the correct time with the correct attire for each match – full uniform and shin pads.
- Parents – your role is simple and the best…just encourage and support your kids not matter what…win, lose or draw cheer them on. Do not coach from the sidelines, the kids just need to hear instructions from the coach and each other. They should be the ones making the decisions. Do not moan at referees, set a good example for the kids. Lets get a reputation for being the best supporters around.